Saturday, November 22, 2008

Its 4:30 pm on a saturday afternoon, and I feel pretty relaxed at home :]

Shopping can be quite tiring, so I'm gonna take a break for a day, at least. Won't be long before I start craving for another trip. o_O For now, I'll spend my time playing the piano, painting and watching dramas (ONLY 1 EPISODE TODAY)


My morning was spent at choir, where we did Lux, dumbelle, illay and the new songs the juniors were supposed to learn. I arrived late because I overslept, so I only sang a little bit of lux arumque ): Felt abit weird when the choir was singing the new songs though, I didn't know whether to sit or stand -__-

Its nice to be back nonetheless, kinda miss the choir songs, especially lux O: Mr Toh was also discussing some info about a concert next year! :D

Went home with peixuan eliz qy tw and the usual people. Riane goh if you're reading this, please come on saturdays okay!! Tingwei's sandal's broke off and she had to survive with tying her feet and the sole of the sandals together with a plastic bag provided by px LOL.


Anyway, there's a really nice score they have, (but peixuan told me they scraped the song cause it was too difficult to sing), called Yuki Nohi. I got a recording of the song a few days ago, and fell in love with it instantly. Upon reaching home, I tried to play it on the piano, but it was far too confusing in its individual parts, so I combined S with A, T with B. Which is actually just combining and copying, and transposing some tenor parts. Sounds easy but its actually very, very tiring for the eyes. zzz.

It started with this,


and ended with these:



these two pages = 4 pages on the original score. There's 8 pages in total on the original score. Heck, its so messy anyway -__- Don't laugh la I know the notes look very round HAHA.



I'm tired, so I'll take a break from this and show you photos from my day out with Anqi and Jiaye the day before (20th). Before we set off for orchard, we had our lunch at TM pizza hut with Jun yao too.

Since I couldn't finish the pizza, we decided (or rather, I) to play ZONG JI MI MA! Reminds me of the time I played this with several other friends two years back LOL. and of course, beijing.


Loo lost the 2nd round (jiaye lost the first and only had to eat 1/3 of the pizza), and we added water, soup, chilli, cheese, pepper and pepsi into hers (Y)

O:


"It actually tastes pretty good!!" (Y)

I lost the 3rd, and they did the same to me, THANKS TO ANQI WHO GAVE SOME GUAILAN NUMBER LOL. 50 omg O: just that it was drenched in MORE soup and god knows how many millilitres of ICED water -.- Imagine COLD and SOGGY pizza. The pictures are with jiaye.


Then, we felt it wasn't fair for junyao cause she didn't get to try any of the "delicacies", so we gave her a spoonful of our heavenly concoction:


mushroom soup, iced water, a thick layer of pepper over it, dusted with chilli flakes, a piece of capsicum, half an olive, and some cheese powder.


She refused to eat it just like that, and added LOTS more cheese in it. Think it was pretty terrible for her cause she kinda choked and had to flush down alot of water down her throat :p

Our games in beijing were far worse okay!! O:


this is actually gross enough though...


Junyao went home after lunch, while jiaye looloo and I went around orchard looking at lingerie and other stuff. Oh, underwear. LOL. We saw loads of weird stuff and a lacy bra jiaye badly wanted HMM. I'll save the details, since you won't want to know too much of our conversation ^_^ Jiaye's a horny girl you know!! (LOL)

Next stop was wisma and got ourselves a cup of dark cherry mocha :D


flash sucks, angle sucks, drink was heavenly




I'm drinking dark cherry mocha next to lucy liu! (strong resemblance right)

After the drink we went around daring each other to try some clothes on, and saw pretty clothes at taka. I badly want a pair of jeans from pull and bear (damn nice and comfortable) but its 89.90 bucks and I don't want to use my savings on those! Anybody wants to sponser?!?! The clothes we tried on we SUPER auntie-like and gross. HAH. Oh, we also went to art friend and a shop with loads of cute children toys <3


Random photos..

Taken on the mrt today! Its not meant to be a nice picture since it was accidentally taken, but it makes my bag look nice LOL.


That's all for now, I'll see if I have the patience to upload the farewell photos :P

No comments: